Sunday 10 August 2014

The Angelings ♥

I feel so proud to have joined the angelings. The angelings, have made me meet so many people. 1D my bff, i met when i joined the angelings. She welcomed me with open arms into the community. I feel so happy that i can be a part of angeling week. And represent two VERY inspirational people. holly and Candi, they have both managed to find a team that can bring peace, to msp. holly: she is such an amazing person. She takes times to go through everything angelings have done to pay their own tributes. I love her. Like one of my own siblings. 
Candi: yes, she may be 4th place in UK. But she doesnt focus on her status. She focuses on friends. Something you rarely see in people of a high status like her and holly. I could never of imagined that i would be allowed to stand up for things i believed in, whenever i want to. The angelings have made me feel warm, and welcomed. I've started to help people more. None of us are angels. But we try our best (: 

                                                ~Thank you so much holly and candi <3



2 comments:

  1. Awwh Sky, this bought tears to my eyes :') Ly forever bestie <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. <333 beautiful Hun, (a) forever x

    ReplyDelete